Thursday, October 6, 2011

From a Newbie's Perspective.........

Visualfestation! Oct 5, 2011
To me Visualization is a new concept. I have never taken the process into my everyday life. I enjoyed the practical approach that Pete Adams took in applying Visualfestation. As a newbie this was a very straight forward book which enhanced my understanding and made me want to read more and learn more about Visualfestation. I have looked back on my life at certain events and realized that what just occurred to me was something I thought about often in the past. I had passed these events off as random chance. Now I have a different sense. I recommend this book to anyone interested in looking a little deeper into their lives. Thank you Mr. Adams!
Stephen Atwood, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment