Friday, January 13, 2012

From Bust to Boom-Proclaiming the Miracle

Hi Everyone,
I want to share with you an AMAZING miracle that I just saw manifest.  I very good friend of mine had been looking for a job for a while and he was starting to get a little down on himself, as he was not getting any calls for interviews.

I asked him to send me a copy of his resume and I offered my help with making some changes to it.  A few days later I sat down and I created this incredible resume in about 20 minutes which was word perfect.  I couldn't believe how well it came out with zero effort, I then realized that I was just a conduit for the Universe, as I could feel the divine "energy" flowing after completing it.

My friend thought the revised resume was great and he uploaded it to a job search web site.  The next day after being thoroughly frustrated with the results of his job search and needing money to survive, he made a declaration to the Universe, and he PROCLAIMED to The Universe "GOD,OR WHOEVER IS LISTENING, I NEED YOUR HELP AND I NEED A SOLUTION RIGHT NOW! NOT TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEK!  I NEED A SOLUTION RIGHT NOW"!!

The next day he got an email and a phone call from an Employer who asked him to come in for an interview.  The interview went perfectly with the hiring manager, and the job was a perfect match for what my friend was looking for.  Rather than following the typical protocol of interviewing all the candidates, they hired him on the spot as they knew he was THE ONE!

In the interview, the hiring manager said that the resume was the best that he had ever seen and that it had EVERYTHING he was looking for in a candidate. 

My friend was overwhelmed with gratitude when he called me and told me what had just happened.  All of his problems went away in less than 24 hours after making his decree to the Universe.

I have not used that technique before, but I have seen another friend do the same with amazing success.  I hope you have found this story to be motivating.  Miracles do happen, if you need one proclaim it to the Universe and have gratitude now for it is on its way. 

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that he NEVER HAD APPLIED TO THAT JOB OR TO THAT COMPANY...they found him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment